WIP Astra Militarum Heavy Mortar Artillery Crew Conversions

I have been sitting on three Imperial Guard Heavy Mortars for over a year and always meant to get round to them, however I have only ever had a collection of the old basilisk metal artillery crew to man them and had been meaning to convert some up for ages.

I finally managed to donate some time to them and here is what I have managed to come up with.



I used the Death Korps artillery crew as inspiration for poses and mixed in a few of the old basilisk crew to bulk out the numbers.




 It will be interesting to see what 8th edition has in store for these guys. They haven't been super competitive for a while (super fun though!), but I think we may see he return of these very soon.
Next up painting... and some artillery tractors!


Comments

  1. Kool, looking forward to seeing more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have painted pictures very soon. Really enjoyed modelling these guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment