Horus Heresy White Scars- The First Squad is Complete!

I have finished off the first squad, and have began work in earnest on the next batch of 20 Legionaires. Let's jump straight into pictures!








All in all I'm really pleased with the results. This is the first time I have done power armour in 9 years, and the first time I have ever done a complete squad of white space marine power armour.

The bases came out nice too, and hopefully I can get a similar result with the next 20! Work in progress shots of them soon. :)

Comments

  1. They look great ! And that is such a hard 'scheme to do.

    And I'm guessing that those arms are magnetised, not just fallen off ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I should have mentioned it. The first squad has been magnetised. Thanks, even with the airbrush they are incredibly time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White's usually a nightmare to work with too, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Masta Cheef. I'm still learning loads all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment