Wyvern Stand in- Rocket Trucks Painted

I finally got around to finishing off the Rocket trucks. Quite a basic paint scheme, with just a little splash of colour. I plan to add some exhaust soot and slight weathering to these pieces, but for now I am looking forward to getting them tried out in battle. Hopefully get a good game in over the next week or so.




Here is a quick snap showing the Wyvern side by side with its Hydra brother. I think they sit quite well together. I may also build a recovery version of the rear truck compartment to mix and match with these vehicles. 

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous work, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - lovely stuff! They'll be fun to use, I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you guys like them. I got my first game in with them on Wednesday. Might have to make more. They are pretty brutal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment