Home Made Explosion Markers

With the new Guard codex...or should I say Astra Militarum Codex coming up, I have been holding off on any new units. I want to wait and see what the new 'dex will force me to change and rehash before I get too much further down the line with the Guard (I'm sorry, I just don't think I will be able to call them Astra Militarum all the time!)

So I decided to put together a few explosion markers to show when my vehicles have been destroyed.








I copied the idea from my friend Tom, who had used the Woodland Scenic's bushes to create great trails of thick smoke from his Ork vehicles. Here is an example of his work...

I hope to create a few more, so I will produce a step by step guide. I know this has been done a few places before, but I think it is such a great effect, its worth showing off a little bit more!

Comments

  1. A step by step guide would be great. They look brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment