Inquisitor stand in- Pyromaniac Wyrd from Necromunda

As I am sure some of you know, I have become a little bit obsessed with some old school minis. Last year I came into possession of a large collection of Necromunda miniatures, and I have been enjoying stripping them down ever since. I have also managed to start to find good uses for them, and one such miniature is the Wyrd Pyromaniac. When I read the Inquisition codex, I knew I had to use him as an Ordo Xenos inquisitor.

So here he is...

I was very pleased with how this model turned out. I dabbled in a little NMM for his sword and I also tried to incorporate as much colour as I could. So far I have used him in three games, and He has proved very worth his points. Prescience in a guard army rocks!!!


Comments

  1. Necromunda had some truly great sculpts.. I've got orlocks mixed with catachans to represent a hive militia....must be dangrous being a pyromanic with that hairdo. It looks like it needs a lot of hairspray!
    Great paintjob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun this figurine Necromunda, with a look of Wolverine.
    Nice discovery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment