Bloodbowl Dugout Part 3- Painting begins

Just a quick one today- I started painting the dugout, I just couldn't wait until I had finished the re-roll counters.

Here is a quick pic so far...



I also recently won a griffon mortar on eBay and I hope to use this as the base for my very own heavy siege mortars for my artillery company.


I started by converting my own artillery wheels to use on the gun carriages. I needed a small project to warm me back up to finish off the now log over due hoplite carrier.

Here is a few shots of the wheel, which I hope to cast up.




More soon. :)

Comments

  1. Promising start, and great news that the Hoplites are not dead! :)

    PS I'd be interested in selling a small artillery kit through Great White Models, even if it's just wheels and carriage so if you fancy making it as master, let me know and we'll sort something out. Simon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment