Work continues on the Hoplite Tankette

I have been beavering away this weekend, trying to get the outer shell of the Hoplite ready. I am pleased to announce that I have very nearly achieved this. I have now managed to complete the drivers compartment at the front and the main structure of the rear gun bay.





I know when it comes to pictures this is still in the boring stages... I will be starting on the detail as soon as I have cast up the other track section. I'm quite pleased with the shape over all though. Again any suggestions will be considered.

Comments

  1. Sweet! In the next post can you through a mini in to the pic so we can see the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly. I'll add a miniature on the next pic. Glad you like it so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming along great! Can't wait to see the next update!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment