Motoring on... The Hoplite takes shape

The casting of the track section came out well. I just have to get another one cast up, but I am pleased with the progress so far. The first cast section had a few small air bubbles and imperfections, but nothing that is too difficult to fix up. Now that I have two track sections (the master and the cast component) I can show you a very basic overview of the miniatures complete shape.


 Fresh out of the mold...
 Showing up a few of the bubbles, but also the detail that was achieved.
 Hoplite is gonna get ya!



  Scale Shot!


As always I would really appreciate any suggestions or C&C. If there is anything you would like to see then let me know. Thanks. :D

Comments

  1. Squeeee!

    I've got nothing particularly constructive to say, except that the prospect of this model is pant-wettingly exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment