Hoplite Tankette- Work continues.

I had a bit of an accident in work today, so I got sent home early. I wont go into details, but suffice to say that my index finger is going to be in bandages for quite some time.


On the plus side, whilst I cant move it very much, I was still able to use the few hours left over after going to the minor injuries unit to unveil the cast of the track sections for the Hoplite tankette.




As you can see it has come out an absolute treat. Very pleased with it, and as I've got another day off tomorrow, I will be casting up a few of these, so I can move on to start the process of detailing.

Finally Please check out the Curious constructs Shop banner above. Some really great products available from this store, and soon will hopefully be supporting my own little tankette range.

Comments

Post a Comment