The Hoplite Tankette project continues

Work has continued this week with the Hoplite tankette. This time, what appears to be a small update was actually quite a busy build time.

With the model needing to be reproduced in a mold, every single nook and cranny needs to be smoothed down in order for the casting process to be successful. This has been where liquid green stuff has helped no end. Its ability to be sanded and filed has made the process so much easier, even though the finish looks a bit dirty.

I have finished attaching the track sections I had cast up and I am quite pleased with how they look. Its definitely a simple design, but I think it adds a little bit of ruggedness to the look of the vehicle.





I'm glad that the feedback so far has been good, and I hope you guys like the finished model enough to add it to your collection. As always any ideas will be considered, and if there's anything you would like to see or don't like then I am all ears.

Comments

  1. Ill totally be adding some of these! looking good so far! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment