I missed old stuff day!

Well I have been waiting the better part of a year for this day...and I missed it. I was in work, the whole day. It was difficult considering which post to put forward, and now the day has been and gone.


So I am officially making the 3rd of march 'I missed old stuff day'. And on 'I missed old stuff day' I still want to show you all some old stuff!

Probably the project I am most proud of over the time that I have been blogging about my hobby is my first troop truck, based off the Dave Taylor design. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and despite its age is still my favourite of the eight trucks that I constructed (4 troop trucks and 4 Hydra flak trucks).

Here are some pics, as well as the link to the original post. Hope you enjoyed old stuff day. I have enjoyed looking back at what others have done.



The original post





Comments