Boyz gotz stylez






Well this thing has been doing the rounds, and I have to admit I was quite proud when I received a nod from Col. Gravis (Rob @ Col. Gravis Praetorian Imperial Guard).

Check out his blog HERE

So I thought I would just drum up a little post, firstly to say thank you, both to Rob and to everyone else who takes the time to view and comment on my little blog.

Then to cover the conditions for the award, which are...

- Thank and link back to the person giving you the award
- Share seven things about yourself
- Select some blogs who you think deserve this award
- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award

Seven things about me-

1. I am a student currently finishing up my degree in events management and performance new media.
2. I write and perform in a comedy show in Belfast N. Ireland called Friday Night Therapy.
3. My first army for 40k was (surprise Surprise) Ultramarines, although I am a massive Guard Nut!
4. I work for a catering company when I am at home, and in a kids indoor play area when I am at uni in Chester.
5. I was adopted at birth and haven't got round to finding my birth family, although, I would very much like to meet them.
6. Im looking forward to moving home to Ireland, although there is still a lot of fun to be had in the next month. 
7. I want to do an Ultramarines first company army based on the Deathwing list soon.

As for the bloggers that I want to nominate, most have already been nominated, and posted regarding the award, included are, klaus at Die Greci, Rob at Col. Gravis' Pretorian Blog, Ron at FTW, Dave Taylor at Dave Taylor Miniatures.

There are a couple I would like to reccommend, including Tom at Unite All Action and http://mikesmuddleofmodels.blogspot.com 

Both these guys are very good friends of mine and produce top class miniatures. 


Well thats enough talk for now, next time I will be back to the pictures. 





Comments

Post a Comment