40th Corps Advisors-one more off the list!

My to do list is coming along well. I have completed the Praetorian troop truck (final pictures will be up soon) and I celebrated by breaking out the paints for the 40th Corps Advisor project I've been working on for (Shock Horror) nearly a year. Above you can see the Officer of the fleet and the Commissar I will be dispatching to many members of the 40konline.com Imperial Guard forum. This is my favourite online Guard forum. The whole community are fantastic and the site is well ordered.

Please check it out HERE. New recruits are always welcome. Onto the other pics...









The 40th Corps is the name of the online chain of command over on the 40konline.com Guard forum. All the officers (senior members) are organised into a chain of command at brigade, divisional and Corps levels. It adds real depth and sense of ownership to the community and is certainly open to anyone who posts regularly and well. It used to be a bit elitist, but all that has changed and there is very much a spirit of camaraderie.

I'm really pleased with how the models turned out, glad to get them finished, and I hope the Guys on the forum like them too!

Finally, here is how the to do list stands now...

Praetorian troop truck
Hydras
40th Corps Advisors
5th company command squad
Bretonnian Knights of the Realm

Three down, two to go!

Comments

  1. It looks like will have to get these boys on the tabletop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definetly. I will bring them home next week and we can continue the campaign.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment