Hydras- painting has begun

As the title suggests, painting has begun in ernest. Ive got most of the basework done, in the form of drybrushing and all the main colour blocking. Im still not happy with the drivers skin, however, I dont see this being too difficult to fi, I think I just need to go over the darker areas with a lighter shading colour.





Still a good bit to go with these guys, but Im getting there slowly but surely.

Although not to do with gaming, I spent yesterday in Liverpool with a few friends. Managed to hunt down the world famous Cavern Club, the spiritual home of the beatles. One of the most fantastic places Ive ever been. Great fun and well worth a visit.

Comments

  1. I love the concept. Hope to see them ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! I originally got the idea from Dave Taylors blog. They are based on his guard trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're really fab. I love Dave T's Bloodpact trucks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment