The Beards are Back


When I started this blog I mentioned that I would be working on an imperial guard force and the dwarven blood bowl team I had been meaning to paint for years. Well they are finally painted. I have purposely tried to keep their colours simple, going with a purple and grey colour scheme. My reasoning behind this is that firstly, I just wanted to get them painted quickly and secondly, I liked the idea of the colours becoming more vibrant if they do well, or their armour becoming more dented and battered should they do poorly. My favourite team member is the runner, although I was pleased with how the troll slayers turned out.





An Example of a Dwarf Blocker

The Troll Slayers


The Blitzers

The Runner

And his cloak...Still doesnt hide the stilts though!


Watch this space for their support team, including the manager, apothecary, referee and the water boy!

Comments

  1. As a long term dwarf collector, gamer and general fanatic, I have to say bravo, very nicely done. The muted pallet really suits them. Will be following in future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them. I have just played a game with them for the first time last week and I managed a 1-0 victory over my friends Orcs.

    I'll have a few more dwarf posts coming soon as my team expands.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment