Griffons are Go!









With the Armoured Car and the Troop truck all but finished, and the hydra waiting for some parts which are currently over the Irish sea, I started work on the two Griffon mortars in the force.

It also occured to me that I never included the Guard army list I am working towards, so I must post this in a few days when I have a bit extra time.

As you can see, I have only just started with the griffons. I hope to have them done pretty quick, as Im basing them off the forgeworld design (smaller gun and bigger crew compartment though!).

Possibly going to warhammer world on friday, very excited about this, if not then Im going to use the money to get the three remaining Trukks I need build this forces vehicles. Its a win win situation really!

Comments

  1. Looks good and if it's anything like the stuff you have currently done cannot wait to see it finished on the table top

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment